CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today seems a bit slow. Guess what I'm eating for breakfast! Cereal? No. Pancakes? No. Eggs? No. Did someone say ramen? Then, yes. I know it's weird but its one of the foods I have an emotional attatchment to. I'm trying my best right now, even though it is 9:30 in the morning, to avoid any and all school work I have left. Its slowly dawning on me that school is but just 4 days away. Where did my summer go? It seems as though the months in the school year last soo much longer than those in the summer. But, one perk to going back to school is that the colder seasons soon follow. I honestly can't wait for winter to get here. The last one sucked and I was hoping that this year might be different. Starting this school year is going to seem soo wrong to me. I lost a few good friends that were seniors last year. Now I have about 3 left. But I will still try to make the most of my senior year. I was hoping, though, that I might have been able to con my sister into returning to NR. But, it seems she still wants to be on ecot. She doesn't understand how boring that will be to her. The only reason she did ecot in the first place was because she wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend (who is now her ex). So, now that they are broken up (it was a really unhealthy relationship), I figured that she might come back. But I guess not. Isolation is not good on anyone. And this is coming from, if you know me, one of the most isolated people in the world. Well, enough moping on the past! I still have 4 days if I wish to convince her! At least my cousin will be coming with me, when she gets out of JDC that is. She will miss about a good half of the first week of school. I hope she has understanding teachers because she has quite the temper. She is honestly a good person but she just likes pushing people away. We share similar qualities regarding that but yet I still opened up to having at least a few aquaitances. Without them, I would have gone mad by now. Well, I need to get off now. My ramen's done. Don't suppose I like cold ramen. Well, until later! (:

0 comments: